Who is Zach Scheidt?
Zach Scheidt is the editor of Lifetime Income Report and Income on Demand — investment advisories dedicated to finding Wall Street’s best yields. He brings to the table impeccable investment management experience and a solid record of identifying oversized payout opportunities.
Zach previously edited Income & Dividend Report, which was also dedicated to finding great stocks paying high dividends, and Accelerated Income, an advisory that focused on earning income using covered calls. His readers had a chance to score 56% gains on Norfolk Southern and 39% on Hercules Technology Group — as well as earn yields of up to 8.7% on KKR Group.
His work has also appeared in Seeking Alpha, Motley Fool and The Wall Street Journal.
He started his career as a cost accountant for SunTrust bank, before he left for a more exciting career as an analyst for an Atlanta-based investment advisory. The company catered to wealthy clients with a minimum account balance of $1 million. It also ran two hedge funds with combined assets above $100 million. Zach was personally responsible for $20 million of the firm’s money, as well as $20 million in individual client accounts.
Zach graduated with honors from Lee University, a small private university in Cleveland, Tennessee. Upon entering the investment business, Zachary simultaneously worked full-time as an analyst and portfolio manager, earned his MBA at Georgia State University.
When he is not scouring Wall Street for ultra-high dividends, Zach enjoys running, playing poker and spending time with his wife and seven children.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)