Will Agora Financial make the trades for me? Do I need a brokerage account?
Agora Financial is a publishing house and is not licensed to invest on your behalf. Due to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations, Agora Financial cannot recommend or back any particular brokers. A select few of our subscriptions include a list of recommended brokers, and you can find this information under the “Report” section of the website. If you need help finding a broker that fits your investment style, the free resources provided by Yahoo Finance are a good place to start.
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How To Trade Our Research
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)