Which options contract date do I choose?
All of the Income on Demand option recommendations (puts and calls) will have the expiration date of the third Friday of the month of expiration. For example — for an option in the month of December 2016, the expiration date would be the third Friday of this month — 12/16/16.
The expiration dates are built into the options ticker symbols to simplify expiration dates.
You can find a great options cheat sheet here to help you learn the basics!
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How To Trade Our Research
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)