Which 'action to take' setting should I choose? Sell to Open?
All of the Income on Demand option recommendations (puts and calls) will have the expiration date of the third Friday of the month of expiration. For example — for an option in the month of December 2016, the expiration date would be the third Friday of this month — 12/16/16.
The expiration dates are built into the options ticker symbols to simplify expiration dates.
You can find a great options cheat sheet here to help you learn the basics!
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)