Where do I start? How do I build my portfolio?
You can use both past and new recommendations to build your portfolio. Just make sure you stick to the “buy up to” prices to make sure you don’t overpay. And make sure you follow our position sizing recommendations to protect yourself from downside risk.
We provide a position sizing tool on the Trend Following website to help you determine how many shares you should buy based on our stop loss rules. But that’s basic, “one size fits all” guidance. Keep in mind that how much you invest in each position is your choice. Each person has a different level of risk tolerance and appetite. I’m providing general guidance only.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website