Where do I start? How do I build my portfolio?
You can use both past and new recommendations to build your portfolio. Just make sure you stick to the “buy up to” prices to make sure you don’t overpay. And make sure you follow our position sizing recommendations to protect yourself from downside risk.
We provide a position sizing tool on the Trend Following website to help you determine how many shares you should buy based on our stop loss rules. But that’s basic, “one size fits all” guidance. Keep in mind that how much you invest in each position is your choice. Each person has a different level of risk tolerance and appetite. I’m providing general guidance only.
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)