As a new or existing customer, you have access to all the reports for the service(s) to which you are subscribed. Once logged in to the website, you will see “My Subscriptions” on the top right-hand corner of your screen — please click on this. After you select My Subscriptions, you will be taken to a list of the subscriptions you have access to. Please select the subscription you are looking for. Once this new page loads, along the top of the screen, you will see tabs — one of them will say “Reports” — please click on this. When this new page comes up, you will see all of the Latest Alerts for your subscription. To read the alerts, click “Read This Report.”
Where can I find new reports I see advertised in promotions?
Please note that our editors update these reports frequently but you should always refer back to the portfolio to see the most recent recommendation for any of the trades suggested in the reports.
If you are still having trouble, we have a very helpful website video tutorial that you can view! Click here to view the tutorial.
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How To Trade Our Research
- What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)