When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
It can vary based on the length of your subscription: annual, quarterly, or monthly.
For annual subscriptions: you will be notified through mail (a postcard reminder) and email one month before your subscription automatically renews. If we do not hear from you and therefore there are no changes made to your account, your credit card will be charged one month before your current subscription is set to expire so that you won’t miss any buy or sell alerts that could affect your personal portfolio.
For quarterly subscriptions: your credit card will be charged one month before your current quarter set to expire so that you won’t miss any buy or sell alerts that could affect your personal portfolio.
For monthly subscriptions: your credit card will be charged one week before your current month is set to expire so that you won’t miss any buy or sell alerts that could affect your personal portfolio.
- How do I log in?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)