When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
It can vary based on the length of your subscription: annual, quarterly, or monthly.
For annual subscriptions: you will be notified through mail (a postcard reminder) and email one month before your subscription automatically renews. If we do not hear from you and therefore there are no changes made to your account, your credit card will be charged one month before your current subscription is set to expire so that you won’t miss any buy or sell alerts that could affect your personal portfolio.
For quarterly subscriptions: your credit card will be charged one month before your current quarter set to expire so that you won’t miss any buy or sell alerts that could affect your personal portfolio.
For monthly subscriptions: your credit card will be charged one week before your current month is set to expire so that you won’t miss any buy or sell alerts that could affect your personal portfolio.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How To Trade Our Research
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)