When should you sell a losing stock?
Having an exit strategy is the most important thing in investing/trading. Hope is not a strategy. Having some kind of stop loss in place BEFORE you place the trade is the best strategy. It removes emotions out of the equation.
Here at Trend Following we always use a trailing stop loss. But don’t worry, as soon as a stop is violated, we will send you a sell recommendation.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Byron King?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)