When should you sell a losing stock?
Having an exit strategy is the most important thing in investing/trading. Hope is not a strategy. Having some kind of stop loss in place BEFORE you place the trade is the best strategy. It removes emotions out of the equation.
Here at Trend Following we always use a trailing stop loss. But don’t worry, as soon as a stop is violated, we will send you a sell recommendation.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)