What’s included in the New World Money motif?
We created the motif shortly after the IMF announced the yuan would be added to the SDRs. We rebalanced it when the specific weights each currency received were announced. At the time, the weights were as follows:
- SPDR Barclays 1–3-Month T-Bill ETF (U.S dollar): 42%
- CurrencyShares Euro Trust: 31%
- CurrencyShares Chinese Renminbi Trust: 11%
- CurrencyShares Japanese Yen Trust: 8%
- CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust: 8%.
Since we created the motif, prices have shifted those initial percentages. But we believe it still mirrors our expectations for SDRs, and we’ll look to rebalance at least once a year.
For more information on the New World Money motif, read our report here.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)