What's the deal with buying "pairs of options contracts for money management?"
Alan recommends buying pairs of contracts… meaning 2, 4, 8, or 20… It can be any even number!
This is so if we hit a certain target, we can sell half of our position.
This allows us to take gains off of the table, while reducing risk.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)