What time on Monday can we expect our trade alerts?
Our Vertical Trade Alert buy recommendations come out every Monday, typically an hour or two after U.S. markets open. But as with everything else we do, it all depends on the price action — there may be times when a recommendation comes a bit later in the day because we’re evaluating how a particular option is trading before we issue an alert, for instance.
There will always be occasional outliers, but generally speaking, we’ve built our trading system so that you don’t need to be constantly clicking the “refresh” button on your email to make money on a trade.
Our trades happen relatively quickly, but we’re not day traders. You’ll generally have plenty of time to act.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website