What is the recommended amount of money I should start with to make the system work?
Agora Financial cannot provide personalized investment advice such as how much of your capital you should invest. AF is a publishing company, and we are not licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide that kind of information. Some of our editors may recommend investing a certain percentage of the money you have available for their service in a specific play, which will be made clear in each buy alert. If you need specific investment advice, you may need to consult your broker or financial adviser.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)