What is the difference between Trend Following and Covel Uncensored?
It seems there’s a bit of confusion regarding my publications.
I think these questions can all be answered with a brief explanation of how my different publications work.
Trend Following With Michael Covel is a monthly publication. We run my proprietary system once a month. It scans the U.S. market looking for stocks and ETFs that are entering into an uptrend, as defined by my system.
This screening process results in hundreds of potential picks. My system then ranks the signals based on a measure of momentum. This helps us identify the strongest signal out of hundreds.
Every month we recommend the No. 1 buy signal and give you specific instructions on how you can get in on the trend.
In Covel Uncensored, published Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I may talk about other buy signals triggered by my system. While these are in “buy” mode, they aren’t ranked No. 1 in my system.
Also… please keep in mind Covel Uncensored is a free letter. Anyone can go online and subscribe. If you subscribe to my monthly letter, Trend Following With Michael Covel, you also get Covel Uncensored. But I try to save the highest-ranked “buy” signals for my monthly letter, which is a paid service.
- How do I log in?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)