What is PSV*Massengill’s De?
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financials’ premium research service by the name of Massengill’s Defense Technology Alert.
The goal of Massengill’s Defense Tech Alert is simple – huge amounts of public money are about to pour into America’s defense industry. And Kevin Massengill believes Donald Trump’s election and his promise to rebuild the U.S. armed forces over the coming years means big potential profits for you.
He is leveraging the power of his proprietary system called the D.R.O.N.E. System to turn the coming defense spending boom into substantial profits for you.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Massengill’s Defense Technlogy Alert, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)