What is PSV*EXTREME ALPHA
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financial’s financial newsletters by the name of Extreme Alpha.
Extreme Alpha is an investment newsletter with a simple goal. Alpha is defined as the abnormal rate of return on a stock in excess of a benchmark index, like the S&P 500. And an “extreme” alpha score of 100 would imply outperformance by 100%. To generate this level of return, the Extreme Alpha research service leverages a proprietary algorithm to identify the market’s hottest momentum stocks, and then safely accelerates the gains on such stocks with the strategic use of options.
Louis Basenese’s helped direct over $1 billion in institutional capital at Morgan Stanley before leaving Wall Street for Silicon Valley. Now, as the world’s premier venture capital analyst, Louis tracks early investment opportunities born from technological breakthroughs and new drug discoveries. His deep expertise of patents, buyouts, takeovers, mergers & acquisitions, Reg-D offerings, and crowdfunding has given Louis genuine star power on frontline media outlets like CNBC.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Extreme Alpha, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
For more than a decade, Agora Financial has helped over a million readers protect and grow their wealth. With a diverse array of online newsletters, print publications, books, documentary films, and events, we’ve helped provide unique and effective ways to navigate different parts of our market. Our research is 100% unbiased and independent – that means we never accept money in return for coverage.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website