What is PSV*CONTRACT INCOME?
You see this charge because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financial’s financial newsletters, Contract Income Alert.
At Contract Income Alert we only buy bonds when we can purchase them for a discount price. Zach uses his Wall Street connections and my 15+ years of professional investment experience to find bonds we can buy for 90 cents, 70 cents on the dollar, 60 cents on the dollar, or sometimes even below 50 cents on the dollar.
With this service you will receive:
- Weekly updates each Wednesday morning
- Monthly issues, each delivering you a fresh bond recommendation
- Full Library of Contract Income Alert special reports
- A model portfolio of all open and closed positions
Editor Zach Scheidt is on a mission to find bonds at discount prices, so you can double your money in five years or less. And remember, these bond payments are backed up by legal contracts that require you to be paid. And since your interest payments are also protected by law, our Contract Income Opportunities are some of the safest, most lucrative ways to turbocharge your investment income.
The PSV* before the name of the newsletter stands for “publishing services,” indicating that the charge is for a newsletter service. Other publishing houses use this same acronym. Following that is the name of the publication. In general, the PSV designation appears only on Visa card statements.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Contract Income Alert, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-708-1020, or by clicking here. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499. We’d be happy to help you out!
For more than a decade, Agora Financial has helped over a million readers protect and grow their wealth. With a diverse array of online newsletters, print publications, books, documentary films, and events, we’ve helped provide unique and effective ways to navigate different parts of our market. Our research is 100% unbiased and independent – that means we never accept money in return for coverage.
- How do I log in?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)