What is PSV*Penny Profits?
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financial’s financial newsletters by the name of Penny Pot Profits.
Penny Pot Profits has a simple goal: To weed through the emerging marijuana industry to find the best, most potentially lucrative penny pot plays on the market.
It’s not often that you have the opportunity to get in on an emerging industry from the ground floor — but that’s exactly what’s happening with the marijuana boom happening today. Since marijuana’s legalization in states like Colorado and Washington in 2012, to the new wave of legislation that legalized pot in November 2016…
The revenue floodgates are open for those who stake a claim in this new market…and that could be you.
Ray Blanco will be your guide through the new world of marijuana investments. Using our exclusive Penny Pot Index — a proprietary method of trading not used anywhere else — Ray and his team of analysts are able to track trends in the marijuana market…determining the exact moment to trade penny stocks on the market.
It’s a foolproof way to make money in the blossoming marijuana industry…and you have a leg up on the profits.
The PSV* before the name of the newsletter stands for “publishing services,” indicating that the charge is for a newsletter service. Other publishing houses use this same acronym. Following that is the name of the publication. In general, the PSV designation appears only on Visa card statements.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Penny Pot Profits, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
For more than a decade, Agora Financial has helped over a million readers protect and grow their wealth. With a diverse array of online newsletters, print publications, books, documentary films, and events, we’ve helped provide unique and effective ways to navigate different parts of our market. Our research is 100% unbiased and independent – that means we never accept money in return for coverage.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)