What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence?
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
PSV*Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financial’s financial newsletters by the name of Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence.
Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence is a monthly newsletter. Jim Rickards’ mission in Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence’s monthly issues and weekly emails is to help people prepare for the coming dollar collapse and avoid the kind of headache he and his family experienced firsthand.
Editor Jim Rickards is a lawyer, economist and investment banker and he’s spent over 35 years of experience working in capital markets on Wall Street. He’s also chief strategist at Westshore Funds, work with the CIA and has spent decades in some of the country’s most recognized financial institutions.
The PSV* before the name of the newsletter stands for “publishing services,” indicating that the charge is for a newsletter service. Other publishing houses use this same acronym. Following that is the name of the publication. In general, the PSV designation appears only on Visa card statements.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
For more than a decade, Agora Financial has helped over a million readers protect and grow their wealth. With a diverse array of online newsletters, print publications, books, documentary films, and events, we’ve helped provide unique and effective ways to navigate different parts of our market. Our research is 100% unbiased and independent – that means we never accept money in return for coverage.
- How do I log in?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)