What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers?
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
PSV*Jim Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financials’ financial newsletters by the name of Jim Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers.
Jim Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers is a financial investment newsletter. The motto for Intelligence Triggers is “Applying Intelligence Analysis for Profit.” Every other Tuesday, you’ll hear from Editor Jim Rickards and his financial analyst, Dan Amoss, about the current trends in the market and what action you should be taking.
Editor Jim Rickards is a lawyer, economist and investment banker and he’s spent over 35 years of experience working in capital markets on Wall Street. He’s also chief strategist at Westshore Funds, work with the CIA and has spent decades in some of the country’s most recognized financial institutions.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Jim Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
For more than a decade, Agora Financial has helped over a million readers protect and grow their wealth. With a diverse array of online newsletters, print publications, books, documentary films, and events, we’ve helped provide unique and effective ways to navigate different parts of our market. Our research is 100% unbiased and independent – that means we never accept money in return for coverage.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)