What is PSV*Agora Financial’s Catalyst Trader?
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
PSV*Agora Financial’s Catalyst Trader
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financials’ financial newsletters by the name of Agora Financial’s Catalyst Trader.
Agora Financial’s Catalyst Trader is an investment newsletter. Editor Rick Pearson’s years of experience have helped him narrow down specific “catalysts”— events that can produce major, lasting gains. Things like mergers and acquisitions, earnings surprises, product launches, even regulatory approvals. It wouldn’t be hard to find this same information in news reports or press releases, but in order to make money from these catalysts, you need to be sure that they have the power to pay off.
Rick Pearson walked away from a seven-figure salary at 33 and started investing for himself. Before that he clocked almost a decade at a major bank’s London, New York and Hong Kong offices. Rick isn’t afraid to go the extra mile. In Hong Kong, he actively rooted out Chinese companies committing fraud — even personally staking out warehouses and factories and questioning employees and management. In his search for catalysts that move stocks higher, he leaves no stone unturned. He’ll enter a stock at $1.80, say, and exit at $10 — those are the moves you’ll make in Agora Financial’s Catalyst Trader.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Agora Financial’s Catalyst Trader, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
For more than a decade, Agora Financial has helped over a million readers protect and grow their wealth. With a diverse array of online newsletters, print publications, books, documentary films, and events, we’ve helped provide unique and effective ways to navigate different parts of our market. Our research is 100% unbiased and independent – that means we never accept money in return for coverage.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)