What is my refund policy?
Our billing and offer terms are outlined on the original order form you fill out before becoming a subscriber.
You will also find these same terms in the email confirmation you received after your order was fully processed.
Many of our subscriptions are NON-REFUNDABLE, so please make sure you’re aware of your specific policy.
Below are examples of what your order form and email confirmation looked like. Highlighted are the areas where the billing and offer terms are outlined.
If you have any questions regarding the details of your specific billing and offer terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “What are my billing and offer terms?”
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)