What is my refund policy?
Our billing and offer terms are outlined on the original order form you fill out before becoming a subscriber.
You will also find these same terms in the email confirmation you received after your order was fully processed.
Many of our subscriptions are NON-REFUNDABLE, so please make sure you’re aware of your specific policy.
Below are examples of what your order form and email confirmation looked like. Highlighted are the areas where the billing and offer terms are outlined.
If you have any questions regarding the details of your specific billing and offer terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “What are my billing and offer terms?”
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Byron King?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)