What is David Stockman’s Bubble Finance Trader?
David Stockman’s Bubble Finance Trader taps into David Stockman’s impressive 40-year career at the intersection of D.C. and Wall Street to help you make big, fast gains as the Fed’s financial bubbles slowly go pop, one by one.
While most everyday Americans panic, you’ll be able to make seasoned market maneuvers like the most plugged-in investment banker. You’ll earn the investment returns of one, too.
David’s background in accounting, government budgeting and economics has led him to a unique way of identifying which individual stocks are in a bubble.
These stocks will often shoot to the moon during their bubble phase. Then, when they pop, drop like a stone. That point, right as the bubble about to pop, is where David believes you can make triple- and quadruple-digit gains.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)