What is Agora Financial’s Relationship with Laissez Faire?
On March 17, 2011, Agora Financial LLC, acquired Laissez Faire Books from the International Society for Individual Liberty (ISIL). Still to this day, the ideals set forth by the founders of the little bookstore in 1972 are defended voraciously. In August 2013, the Laissez Faire Letter was launched. True to its roots, the monthly newsletter attracts individuals willing to take action to live a more self-reliant and independent life. This version of the business again changed to meet the needs of its readers, providing actionable solutions to overreaching government and its cozy relationship with big Wall Street banks and other industries. And today, in late 2014, the Laissez Faire Letter serves more than 60,000 readers each month. Once again, the business finds an opportunity to spread the ideas that are important to us, as they were to the founders. By using Amazon’s global reach, Laissez Faire is now able to spread ideas to every corner of the world easily and efficiently. And using Amazon’s convenient checkout options, our books and products are more easily accessible than ever.
Of course, Laissez Faire Books still allows for direct access to all of the digital and audiobooks we’ve published over the years. By joining the Laissez Faire Book Club, you can get immediate and complete access to our entire highest-quality digital library of over 80 titles.
But that’s just the beginning of the benefits of membership. Each new release is accompanied by a 12-Minute Executive Summary. Each summary reveals the key takeaways of each new release so you gain the understanding you need in minutes, allowing you to spend more time living your life.
The 12-Minute Executive Summaries are available only to Laissez Faire Book Club members.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is my refund policy?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)