What is a Venture Capitalist?
A venture capitalist is an investor who either provides capital to startup ventures or supports small companies that wish to expand but do not have access to equities markets. Venture capitalists are willing to invest in such companies because they can earn a massive return on their investments if these companies are a success. Venture capitalists also experience major losses when their picks fail, but these investors are typically wealthy enough that they can afford to take the risks associated with funding young, unproven companies that appear to have a great idea and a great management team.
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- How To Trade Our Research
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)