What is a Venture Capitalist?
A venture capitalist is an investor who either provides capital to startup ventures or supports small companies that wish to expand but do not have access to equities markets. Venture capitalists are willing to invest in such companies because they can earn a massive return on their investments if these companies are a success. Venture capitalists also experience major losses when their picks fail, but these investors are typically wealthy enough that they can afford to take the risks associated with funding young, unproven companies that appear to have a great idea and a great management team.
- How do I log in?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)