What is a stop loss?
A stop loss is denoting or relating to an order to sell a security or commodity at a specified price in order to limit a loss. It is simply implemented to protect our investment. Additionally, stop losses are not always used in our recommendations. Ray Blanco will specify if he recommends using one.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)