What is a stop loss?
A stop loss is denoting or relating to an order to sell a security or commodity at a specified price in order to limit a loss. It is simply implemented to protect our investment. Additionally, stop losses are not always used in our recommendations. Ray Blanco will specify if he recommends using one.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)