What is a squawk box?
The squawk box was a common term for communication networks that Wall Street brokerages used for internal calls.
When Zach was running a multimillion-dollar hedge fund, he was linked to the Bear Stearns squawk box network and used this technology to trade for his high-level clients!
A squawk box looks a little like an airplane’s black box — and gives traders access to the most profitable opportunities of the day.
Squawk box networks give traders such an unfair advantage that the process has even been investigated by the SEC — twice. In 2006 and again in 2012.
Today, Zach’s pulling back the secret curtain of Wall Street fat cats and delivering top-level research to everyday Americans through his Wednesday live calls.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)