What is a Spread Trade?
In finance, a spread trade (also known as relative value trade) is the simultaneous purchase of one security and sale of a related security, called legs, as a unit. Spread trades are usually executed with options or futures contracts as the legs, but other securities are sometimes used. “Bull” spreads are optimistic of the underlying stock price while “Bear” spreads are placed when its believed the underlying stock will go down.
- How do I log in?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)