What is a motif?
Motif Investing is a concept-driven trading platform. It allows you to create portfolios of up to 30 stocks or exchange-traded funds (ETFs). You can pick how much portfolio weight you want to allocate to each to each stock or ETF. Then after you’ve created and weighted your motif, you can buy it through Motif Investing’s brokerage platform for just $9.95. Motif Investing offers more than 150 professionally built portfolios. But we’ve built one from scratch exclusively for Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence readers. It’s called the “The New World Money” motif — a simple way to buy all the currencies included in the new SDR basket in a single click.
You can read more on motif investing in our special report, A One-of-a-Kind Opportunity to Profit From the World’s Next Reserve Currency.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website