What is a limit order?
A limit order is one way to purchase stock. Instead of taking the current market price, you can tell your broker that you don’t want to buy above a certain price — or sell below a certain price. Almost always, AF’s Microcap Millionaires recommendations will include a suggestion for using limit orders. These will allow you to get in at what we deem to be a fair price.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)