What is a limit order?
A limit order is one way to purchase stock. Instead of taking the current market price, you can tell your broker that you don’t want to buy above a certain price — or sell below a certain price. Almost always, AF’s Microcap Millionaires recommendations will include a suggestion for using limit orders. These will allow you to get in at what we deem to be a fair price.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website