What if I need to take a break or stop my subscription? Can I give it to a friend or family member?
If, for any reason, you need to pause one or all of your publications, please contact Customer Service. Your research services will be paused until notification is received that you are ready to resume receiving your research and recommendations.
Lifetime memberships include a Legacy Program. This means that at any time during the duration of your subscription, you can elect a beneficiary to receive your lifetime subscription. The only monetary obligation to the beneficiary is the annual maintenance fee, if applicable.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is my refund policy?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)