What happens if an option expires?
After its expiration date, a call or put will cease to exist. If you own an option and it expires unexercised, you no longer have any of the rights inherent in that contract and you lose the premium you paid for it, plus any commissions and fees you incurred at its purchase. You are free to close out a long call or put before expiration by selling it if it has market value.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- Who is Byron King?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)