What are "Stops"?
When you place a “stop,” your trade will be executed only when the security you want to sell reaches that price. For instance, with a hard stop, if you own stock ABC, which currently trades at $20, and you place a stop order to sell it at $15, your order will only be filled once stock ABC drops below $15. There are trailing stops as well that measure the stop price in comparison to the close price of the day before and will sell when there is any drop over a certain percentage.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)