What are "Stops"?
When you place a “stop,” your trade will be executed only when the security you want to sell reaches that price. For instance, with a hard stop, if you own stock ABC, which currently trades at $20, and you place a stop order to sell it at $15, your order will only be filled once stock ABC drops below $15. There are trailing stops as well that measure the stop price in comparison to the close price of the day before and will sell when there is any drop over a certain percentage.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)