What is a TREZOR Bitcoin wallet and do I need one to trade cryptocurrencies?
TREZOR is a device that offers Bitcoin users an added layer of security when making Bitcoin transactions. It signs off on transactions right inside the device so your private keys are never transmitted over the internet.
Think of it like a “royal seal” or personal stamp authenticating all of your Bitcoin dealings.
If you set up TREZOR to secure your cryptocurrency holdings, no one can hack into your wallet — even the government — unless they have a TREZOR, and your private PIN.
No, you don’t need a TREZOR to transact Bitcoin, but it makes the storage and trading of coins a whole lot safer.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website