What is a TREZOR Bitcoin wallet and do I need one to trade cryptocurrencies?
TREZOR is a device that offers Bitcoin users an added layer of security when making Bitcoin transactions. It signs off on transactions right inside the device so your private keys are never transmitted over the internet.
Think of it like a “royal seal” or personal stamp authenticating all of your Bitcoin dealings.
If you set up TREZOR to secure your cryptocurrency holdings, no one can hack into your wallet — even the government — unless they have a TREZOR, and your private PIN.
No, you don’t need a TREZOR to transact Bitcoin, but it makes the storage and trading of coins a whole lot safer.
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is my refund policy?
- How To Trade Our Research
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)