What do I do if my transaction address isn’t working?
When transferring funds from Coinbase to Bittrex, it requires a payment “address” — which is a long series of numbers and letters that you copy and paste into your Coinbase account to transfer cryptocurrency.
Some subscribers have reported that this payment address isn’t working. If that happens to you, do not keep trying or you may be temporarily locked out of your account. Try to get in touch with a Coinbase or Bittrex agent or create a new address.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)