What do I do if my transaction address isn’t working?
When transferring funds from Coinbase to Bittrex, it requires a payment “address” — which is a long series of numbers and letters that you copy and paste into your Coinbase account to transfer cryptocurrency.
Some subscribers have reported that this payment address isn’t working. If that happens to you, do not keep trying or you may be temporarily locked out of your account. Try to get in touch with a Coinbase or Bittrex agent or create a new address.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Byron King?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)