I am having trouble accessing special reports
As a new or existing customer, you have access to all the reports for the service(s) to which you are subscribed. Once logged in to the website, you will see “My Subscriptions” on the top right-hand corner of your screen — please click on this.After you select My Subscriptions, you will be taken to a list of the subscriptions you have access to. Please select the subscription you are looking for. Once this new page loads, along the top of the screen, you will see tabs — one of them will say “Reports” — please click on this. When this new page comes up, you will see all of the Latest Alerts for your subscription. To read the alerts, click “Read This Report.”
If you are still having trouble, we have a very helpful website video tutorial that you can view! Click here to view the tutorial.
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Google/Gmail email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)