Who is Rick Pearson?
Rick Pearson walked away from a seven-figure salary at 33 and started investing for himself. Before that he clocked almost a decade at a major bank’s London, New York and Hong Kong offices.
Rick isn’t afraid to go the extra mile. In Hong Kong, he actively rooted out Chinese companies committing fraud — even personally staking out warehouses and factories and questioning employees and management.
In his search for catalysts that move stocks higher, he leaves no stone unturned… He’ll enter a stock at $1.80, say, and exit at $10 — those are the moves you’ll make in Agora Financial’s Catalyst Trader.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)