Who is Rick Pearson?
Rick Pearson walked away from a seven-figure salary at 33 and started investing for himself. Before that he clocked almost a decade at a major bank’s London, New York and Hong Kong offices.
Rick isn’t afraid to go the extra mile. In Hong Kong, he actively rooted out Chinese companies committing fraud — even personally staking out warehouses and factories and questioning employees and management.
In his search for catalysts that move stocks higher, he leaves no stone unturned… He’ll enter a stock at $1.80, say, and exit at $10 — those are the moves you’ll make in Agora Financial’s Catalyst Trader.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)