Why do some recommendations include both a stock pick and a stock option?
Buying stocks is a great way to benefit from acquisition news. But stock options offer a way to turbocharge those gains. The downside is that buying stock options is riskier than buying stock shares outright. So we only recommend buying options if you’re comfortable taking bigger risks for a chance at more aggressive gains. If you’re not, stick with the stock shares instead. (And don’t buy the shares if you choose to buy the options.)
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)