What is PSV* ZACH’S WEEKLY SQU?
If you recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
PSV* Zach’s Weekly Squ
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financial’s publications called Zach’s Weekly Squawk Box.
With this service you will receive:
- A Monday-morning alert
- Weekly LIVE calls with Zach each Wednesday
- A full library of Weekly Squawk Box special reports.
Editor Zach Scheidt has a proven ability to analyze the risks and rewards of various investments. Outside of Agora Financial, his work has been featured by Seeking Alpha, The Motley Fool and The Wall Street Journal.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Zach’s Weekly Squawk Box, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out!
You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below:
- Email us at email@example.com and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you as soon as possible
- Call our customer service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020, Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern
- International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
- How do I log in?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)