What is PSV*Jim Rickards' P
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
PSV*Jim Rickards’ P
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financials’ premium services by the name of Jim Rickards’ Project Prophesy.
Jim Rickards’ Project Prophesy helps readers harness national intelligence analysis techniques to profit from market uncertainty.
Jim and his head analyst, Dan Amoss, use the Prophesy Screen to identify the best trades.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Jim Rickards’ Project Prophesy, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at email@example.com and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)