What is PSV*DOLLAR TRADE CLUB?
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financial’s financial newsletters, The Dollar Trade Club.
The Dollar Trade Club can be summed up in one line: All killer. No filler.
Every single day the market is open our team of expert analysts will deliver you the attack plan you need to dominate the markets.
Co-founders Zach Scheidt and Alan Knuckman are combining their nearly 50 years of research and trading experience to give you unprecedented levels of REAL TIME insight… recommendations…. daily market videos… onscreen stock analysis… podcasts, and more!
The PSV* before the name of the newsletter stands for “publishing services,” indicating that the charge is for a newsletter service. Other publishing houses use this same acronym. Following that is the name of the publication. In general, the PSV designation appears only on Visa card statements.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for The Dollar Trade Club, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out!
Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)