What is PSV* The 42 Day Retire?
If you recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financials’ publications called The 42-Day Retirement Plan.
With this service you will receive:
- Weekly Option Recommendations designed to help you profit in between Retirement Windows — delivered by email every Wednesday
- Breaking sell alerts delivered by email and text as needed
- Portfolio updates each Friday afternoon
- Full Library of 42-Day Retirement Plan special reports
Editor Alan Knuckman hails from the home of options trading in Chicago, where he began working as a clerk on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT). Beginning with his days on the floor, Alan’s worked with all aspects of the options markets for the past 25+ years.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for 42-Day Retirement Plan please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at email@example.com and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020
Where can I ask other questions or share feedback?
Please feel free to share any feedback on this service — or ask any further questions that you may have — by emailing Alan at AskAlan@agorafinancial.com.
For any specific trading questions, you are always better off talking to your broker or financial adviser. They have the ability to answer personalized investment questions and will be better at facilitating specific answers.
For any more questions about your account or more general questions that weren’t answered above, you can always feel free to contact Agora Financial’s in-house customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499. This team is available by phone Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)