What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
Jim Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers helps readers harness national intelligence analysis techniques to profit from market uncertainty.
Your editor will be Jim Rickards, best selling author of Currency Wars and The Death of Money. He’s spent over 35 years in investment banking, international economics, political and national intelligence advisory roles.
He’s a thought-leader in the application of intelligence analysis techniques complexity theory, Bayesian technique and causal inference to financial markets.
Jim observes economic and current events developments to comes up with what the intelligence community calls “indications and warnings” or “I&W”. The national security circles, I&W is used
In Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers, Jim uses I&W as market signposts. These signposts help his readers narrow down likely financial outcomes in the future… and position their investments profitably ahead of time.
Then, Jim continues monitoring the data and strategic and geopolitical developments to update on those investment as the landscape changes.
Until now, Rickards has only provided this kind of market intelligence service to his high net-worth clients and members of the U.S. national security community.
But with Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers, you too will have the opportunity to hear his I&W and best investment ideas on a bi-weekly basis.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)