My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
If they ask for our sending IP address, tell them all of these:
22.214.171.124 Laissez Faire Today & Living Well Daily
126.96.36.199 Daily Resource Hunter
188.8.131.52 The Daily Reckoning
184.108.40.206 Tomorrow in Review
220.127.116.11 The 5 Min. Forecast
18.104.22.168 The Rude Awakening
22.214.171.124 Paid Publications
126.96.36.199 General Correspondence
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising email, commonly known as “spam,” has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most email services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put blocking or filtering system in place or rely on blacklists to distinguish between legitimate emails from potential spam.
We at Agora Financial applaud the intention to protect you from spam, but everyone agrees that the current systems for stopping spam are far from a perfect solution. They often block legitimate emails that you’ve requested but that fit somebody’s idea of what spam looks like. The more responsible anti-spam activists are working hard to cut down on these “false positives,” but in the meantime, you might unexpectedly find you’re not getting your subscription’s content…
As it happens, there’s something you can do to keep your subscription’s content from falling into the false-positive trap. You can fight the blacklists with a “whitelist.”
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How To Trade Our Research
- What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)