My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
If they ask for our sending IP address, tell them all of these:
184.108.40.206 Laissez Faire Today & Living Well Daily
220.127.116.11 Daily Resource Hunter
18.104.22.168 The Daily Reckoning
22.214.171.124 Tomorrow in Review
126.96.36.199 The 5 Min. Forecast
188.8.131.52 The Rude Awakening
184.108.40.206 Paid Publications
220.127.116.11 General Correspondence
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising email, commonly known as “spam,” has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most email services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put blocking or filtering system in place or rely on blacklists to distinguish between legitimate emails from potential spam.
We at Agora Financial applaud the intention to protect you from spam, but everyone agrees that the current systems for stopping spam are far from a perfect solution. They often block legitimate emails that you’ve requested but that fit somebody’s idea of what spam looks like. The more responsible anti-spam activists are working hard to cut down on these “false positives,” but in the meantime, you might unexpectedly find you’re not getting your subscription’s content…
As it happens, there’s something you can do to keep your subscription’s content from falling into the false-positive trap. You can fight the blacklists with a “whitelist.”
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)