Is this only investing in small and micro cap stocks?
Not all the time.
Though it is the case that some of the companies my E.V. trading system will identify are often very small, they don’t have to be.
The size of the company is not one of the fundamental elements I’m looking for, so if the company is a bit bigger than you might normally expect – I would still be happy to recommend it, if it met with all the other criteria for selection.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Byron King?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)