Is every company that hits 'escape velocity' guaranteed to make money and return investors a gain?
No. When it comes to investing, nothing is guaranteed.
There is every chance a company could hit ‘escape velocity’ and then fizzle out and become a dud. The worst that could happen is that the company falls back so far, it crashes and goes bankrupt.
But it’s more likely that you’ll see some stocks “in the red” for a period of time before they turn a profit, and it’s possible we’ll take some losses along the way.
This is a risk you must be willing to take if you choose to follow my E.V. trading system.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)