Is every company that hits 'escape velocity' guaranteed to make money and return investors a gain?
No. When it comes to investing, nothing is guaranteed.
There is every chance a company could hit ‘escape velocity’ and then fizzle out and become a dud. The worst that could happen is that the company falls back so far, it crashes and goes bankrupt.
But it’s more likely that you’ll see some stocks “in the red” for a period of time before they turn a profit, and it’s possible we’ll take some losses along the way.
This is a risk you must be willing to take if you choose to follow my E.V. trading system.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is Jim Rickards' Intelligence Triggers?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)