I’m not going to use my Agora Financial Reserve membership anymore. What should I do?
As a VIP member you will have access to the Agora Financial Reserve Liaison, a dedicated customer service representative who will assist you with any and all things Agora Financial. If, for any reason, you need to pause one or all of your publications, you can contact your Liaison and the research services will be paused until notification is received that you are ready to resume receiving your research and recommendations.
This membership comes with the Agora Financial Legacy Program. This means that at any time during the duration of your membership, you can elect a beneficiary to receive your lifetime subscription. The only monetary obligation to the beneficiary is the annual maintenance fee, if applicable.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website