I’m not getting my emails. What should I do?
Agora Financial normally sends email alerts through a broadcast server. Some Internet providers automatically recognize these email alerts as SPAM or junk mail, and thus will filter out the messages. In an attempt to prevent this from occurring, please save these email addresses to your email account under your Safe List, Address Book, or Favorites:
If the problem persists, please contact customer service.
You will also need to contact your ISP provider immediately and ask it to follow whitelisting instructions for Agora Financial’s email addresses. If the provider insists that it is not blocking Agora Financial, please use the instructions in the link below for whitelisting:
If the problem still persists, please contact customer service in order to provide another email address. I suggest opening a free account with Yahoo, Google, MSN, Hotmail, etc. The email change will only take two-three business days to process and update in Agora Financial’s database.
Below, we have included specific instructions on how to add your email address depending on your specific email provider.
Additionally, through this process, your internet service provider or ISP will need the IP address. Click here to find more information on what each of our IP addresses are, as well as why they would need that information.
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)