I’m getting too many emails. Can I turn some off?
Yes, your account with Agora Financial can be customized to meet your needs.
All of our daily, free emails include “unsubscribe” buttons at the top and/or bottom of each communication. By clicking “unsubscribe” you will be removed from that list.
Most of the Advisory services can be mailed and/or emailed and are always archived on the website. To make a change to the delivery of your current subscription, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
Agora Financial Reserve members have access to the Reserve Liaison, a dedicated customer service representative who will assist you with any and all things Agora Financial. The Liaison will be able to customize your membership with you so that you receive all of the information you are most interested in without having to sift through other publications that you may not be using. All of the publication in your membership will be accessible on the website at all times. If, for any reason, you need to pause one or all of your publications, you can contact your Liaison and the research services will be paused until notification is received that you are ready to resume receiving your research and recommendations.
- How To Trade Our Research
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- How do I cancel a renewal of my subscription?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is Technology Profits Confidential?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)