How and when will my money be returned to me?
Your refund will be returned in the form of the original payment. If you paid for your service with a credit or debit card you will see a credit on your statement in about one business week after cancellation. If you paid with a check, a check refund will be mailed to you within two-three business weeks.
- How do I log in?
- How do I find what subscriptions I’m currently subscribed to?
- What is Lifetime Income Report?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is asking for your IP addresses? Why do they need them?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- Who is Ray Blanco?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)