How To Trade Our Research
If you don’t already have a brokerage account, you’ll need one before taking advantage of our recommendations. There are a number of different brokers that you can choose from. But to help get you started, we’ve listed some of the most popular brokerages below. You’ll find a quick description of their fees and links to open your account and an toll-free customer service number. Just remember that this list is just for information purposes to get you started. We don’t recommend one broker over another, and it’s up to you to figure out which broker best meets your needs.
E*Trade – www.etrade.com – 800-387-2331
E*trade is one of the best known brokers in the business because of their eye-catching advertisements. The company requires a minimum of $500 to open an account. For most investors, E*Trade charges $9.99 for every trade. E*Trade also has a nice online platform with fancy reports on your account
InteractiveBrokers – www.interactivebrokers.com – 877-442-2757
InteractiveBrokers (or IB) is a no-frills company that is a little light on customer service but has very low fees for trading. The company requires you to have $10,000 to open a regular brokerage account, or $5,000 to open a retirement account. IB only charges $1.00 for a stock trade, or a penny a share if you’re trading more than 100 shares, and also offers discounts if you’re making large trades. If you’re internet-savvy and an experienced online investor, IB is a great brokerage. If you think you might need a little more support with your account, I would use one of the other options.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How do I remove my subscription from automatic renewal?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- What is my refund policy?
- How can I the find the expiration date of my subscription?
- When will I be charged for automatic renewal?
- Does my subscription come with an automatic renewal option?
- How and when will my money be returned to me?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- Who is Bill Bonner?
If you are having trouble and cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.Contact Us
Each of our publications are delivered at different times. View when you can expect each of our publications to be delivered to you.View Publishing Schedule
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)